The Silent Sleep
CPAP is recognized as the "Gold Standard" treatment for OSA. The challenge is that a substantial percentage of patients are intolerant, noncompliant or unwilling to try CPAP. We have a solution.
The Silent Sleep is an FDA approved oral appliance for the treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea. The Silent Sleep is a low cost, clinically effective introduction to oral appliance therapy.
The Silent Sleep oral appliance is:
- Effective. Reduces or eliminates snoring and symptoms of daytime sleepiness.
- Affordable. Typical patient charge is $400-$600 including follow-up adjustments.
- Portable. Pocket-sized solution for the traveler and the camper.
- Safe. FDA approved with a long history of biocompatibility.
- Easy. 10 minutes fit to finish.
- Comfortable. Most patients wear the Silent Sleep all night within the first few nights. Jaw pain is rare and eliminated with appropriate adjustment of appliance.
More information on oral appliance therapy is available at: